Zip Line Summer Hours:
Mon - Sat: 10am - 3pm
Sun: 11am - 3pm
*******Last Zip Line Ride 30 minutes Before Zip Line Closing.*******
After purchasing zip line tickets, please proceed to the gift shop to reserve a time block for your zip line ride.
ZIP LINE SUBJECT TO CLOSE EARLY PLEASE CONTACT THE PARK BEFORE LEAVING FOR THE PARK. 603-483-2200
*Saturday Nights in July: 6:00PM - Sundown (Please check calendar for dates)
*All Participants MUST weigh at least 50 lbs and NO MORE than 250 lbs.*
*Operating Hours are During the Regular Season and During Haunted Acres (unless otherwise advertised)
*The Escape Velocity Zip Line is Liquid Planet's newest and most exciting thrill ride yet! Our 1000 foot dual rider zip lines are 2 separate lines (side by side) that takes you over the entire park, a fresh water lake and the beautiful woods of Candia from over 35 feet in the air. Be the first to ride the most anticipated attraction our park has to offer. Simply click the link below to purchase your tickets ahead of time.
All tickets are $10.00 for the 1st ride and $5.00 for every additional ride (additional rides must be purchased at the park).
*No park admission purchase required*
*All Zip Line Rides are one at a time and ALL zip riders must take their harnesses off after EVERY zip ride.*
SAFETY RULES AND GENERAL ZIP LINE INFORMATION
The Escape Velocity Zip Line at Liquid Planet Water Park is designed for participants of average mobility and strength and who are in reasonably good health. Due to the nature of this activity, Liquid Planet Water Park reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that fail to meet the requirements of this activity.
* ALL participants must agree to and sign a Zip Line Participation Agreement and Acceptance of Risks and Indemnification Agreement. Minor participants (persons under 18 years of age) must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian.
* ALL participants must weigh between 50 and 250 pounds and fit properly into the safety equipment provided for them.
* Each participant must be able to control the speed of their travel along the zip line by applying gentle downward pressure on the cable with protective gloves.
* Each participant must be able to pull themselves along the zip cable a few feet in the event they lose momentum before reaching the landing platform.
* Participants must be able to understand and comply with instructions given in English.
* Footwear is required and must be capable of being secured to participant's at all times. Sandal and crocs are acceptable.
* Participants with long hair must wear a hair tie or clip to pull their hair back.
* No loose items are permitted on the ride. This includes footwear, sunglasses, hats, cell phones and cameras. The park will not be responsible for any damaged personal items.
* Smoking, chewing tobacco, food, chewing gum and beverages are not allowed on the zip line.
* Participants are riding over other water park guests so spitting, or any other activity that could be dangerous to other people, is not allowed.
YOU CAN NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE ZIP LINE RIDE IF YOU:
* Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
* Have recent or reoccuring neck, back or musculo-skeletal injuries.
* Have epilepsy or seizure disorders that do not permit you to drive.
* Are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or legal drugs that may impair you in any way.
* Suffer from a heart condition that may require immediate attention.
* Are unable to either walk or ride from the zip line exit back to the water park.
* If you are unsure if you should participate in this ride,please ask a Liquid Planet Water Park employee for more information.
Because the zip line is located in a seperate location on the property, guests who are NOT participating in the activity must remain either outside the park entrance or, if they also have a water park admission wristband, may be in the park but must remain outside the entrance to the zip line.
Click here to download the Zip Line Waiver Form.
Click here to purchase tickets.